Really Raw Chocolates
Write a review
- 150g Raw Cacao Powder - 300g Raw Cacao Butter
- 100g Liquid Sweetener eg. agave, honey, etc
- Pinch of healthy salt
- First melt the cacao butter in a ‘bain marie’ (a steel bowl over a large pot of just boiled water).
- Into a strong blender, add the 4 ingredients together, then scrape out blender into a bowl, and add any optional ingredients you wish.
- Spoon into chocolate moulds or funny shaped ice cube trays, refrigerate for a half hour, and pop out onto plate.
- Goji berries, Maqui powder, Acai Powder, Goldenberries, orange zest, vanilla bean, grated ginger, shredded coconut, crushed nuts etc etc